Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Upcoming Projects !!!

Two new projects are now on the table. One has been in the works for maybe 20 years if you ask my mom. She has always been looking for a perfect entertaiment center, and now she can have one custom built. Mom has decided to go with a Knotty alder wood with a mid color finish. Finish sample has yet to be approved. At least the layout drawing can actually become shop drawings and the cutting and building can begin.

The next project that I am working on, I am really excited about. For Christmas we told my brother in-law and his wife I would build them a much desired end table for the home. They have chosen Black Walnut with a natural finish. To add a special touch I am accenting it with birds eye maple and box tail joinery. I am way excited to start this one. Pictures will be on the way as the projects get on their way.

Erick Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment